At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Elgin, Moray, Forres and the surrounding areas of Morayshire, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, aiding with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed. Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What we require
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay is a new innovative app feature that enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and you can start working within a week!