Are you a carer looking for ways to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Epsom, Sutton, Leatherhead, Barnstead and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be able to provide care and support to our service users with a variety of important day to day tasks. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our new and exclusive app feature gives healthcare staff the option to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Why our team?
- Flexible hours with weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers within the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.