Join a supportive community that truly cares about you
Since our first launch, 25 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
As a Care Assistant in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounding areas. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, and getting them involved in social activities. You will form part of a team working alongside a team of health and social care professionals, providing excellent care to our service users.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Benefit from Flexi Pay!
Submit your timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo, and have the option of instantly accessing up to 50% of your completed shifts' salary after finishing them (even on weekends and bank holidays).
What you need for the job
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- Exceptional people's skills, with a bubbly personality and willingness to make ever lasting relationships
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.