Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking professional Care Assistants to join our team in providing outstanding care and support to our service users across Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the nearby surroundings.
Your Local Team
Our Exeter branch are based in Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station.
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
- Salary of up to £14.22/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', allowing healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
We require you to have:
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and experience
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
Apply now to find out more!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.