We want carers like you to join us!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds, you'll form part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals working together to ensure that our service users receive dedicated care at all times. You will be assisting with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical needs, dressing, making up beds and encouraging service users to develop relationships in their communities.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts through our HealthForceGo® app even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.