Are you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in South Devon? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounding areas, and is offering a competitive rate of £14.35 per hour including holiday pay.
In this rewarding role, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of settings in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
To give you an idea of a typical day, if you were currently working here as a Care Assistant, these are some things you might've done on your most recent shift:
* Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities
* Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply, you will need a minimum of three months experience in a similar role, possibly in the NHS? You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your commitment and expertise, the Care Assistant will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using Flexi Pay
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Free ongoing training opportunities
To apply for this Care Assistant job in Exeter and surrounding areas of South Devon earning a competitive rate of £14.35 per hour including holiday pay, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.