Do you want to help support our service users?
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton and the surrounding areas you'll be an excellent multi-tasker and you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. Your responsibilities will include assisting service users with personal care, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, providing excellent care to our service users throughout every shift you do.
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Standards you must meet
- 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years within the UK
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent bedside manner and people skills are required
- A smart device with internet access to pick up shifts
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform