Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Care Assistant in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. You will form part of a team of health and social care professionals and be responsible for supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
With our Flexi Pay app feature, healthcare staff will have instant access to up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £14.35 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.