A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks
As a Care Assistant in Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, washing, clinical needs and social integration activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
In return you will get
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.