Do you want to make a difference?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Flexi Pay gives you the choice to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 ( this includes holiday pay)
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an in-house training team
About your profile
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 months and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.