Are you looking for new opportunities as a Care Assistant in Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounds? Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to fill a variety of positions covering both day and night shifts. These full or part-time Care assistant roles come with a competitive hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay.
Your healthcare benefits will include:
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an in-house training team
As an essential Care Assistant, you will be part of a company that takes a holistic, people-centred approach to care. If you were already working with us as a healthcare assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
- Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
- Assisted with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
- Worked together with nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
To apply, you will need to have worked for at least three months in a professional care role. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, but if you don't, they can help you catch up with our eLearning materials. The right to work in the UK is a must and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
To apply for this Care Assistant job in Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounds, please contact us today!
Newcross Healthcare has one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Could you help us make a difference? Join 9,000 colleagues today!