Carers make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 25 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an in-house training team
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.