Do you want to change someone's life?
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Fareham, Gosport and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our service users receive dedicated care at all times in line with their personal care plans. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Our new HealthForceGo® app Flexi Pay, allows healthcare staff to have the freedom of choosing when they get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and you can start within a week!