A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for compassionate Care Assistants to join our team in delivering excellent care and support to service users living in Felixstowe and the surroundings.
What to expect in the role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
Benefits you will receive:
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends and bank holidays!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Join our branch today! We are located in Crown St, close to Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way