A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks
As a Care Assistant in Felixstowe and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be responsible for supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds and will encourage them to develop relationships in their communities. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99 ( this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support