Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Care Assistant in Folkestone and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You will be aiding our service users with a range of daily living activities including personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Our exclusive app feature Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
What we require
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.