As a Care Assistant in Folkestone, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Enjoy Flexi Pay, an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
For the 48-hour fast-track application, if you are successful, you'll need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, immediately after your application.
Join us today!