Are you proud to care?
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Care Assistant in Angus, Forfar, Arbroath, Montrose, Brechin, Carnoustie and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing assistance with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Free ongoing training programs
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
You can choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
Apply now and you can start within a week!