Same day pay and rewarding training programmes!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking committed Care Assistants to offer expert care and support across Southport, Formby and Ormskirk and the surrounding area.
What you'll do
This is multifaceted role that involves a variety of life-enhancing responsibilities which can include personal care, feeding, making beds, talking to service users and making them comfortable.
Our Healthcare Assistants do as much as they can to ensure the residents in their care are leading a full and happy life.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.03 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- A minimum hour guarantee to fit your ongoing commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
We give you the chance to expand your skill set with a range of free training courses, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
You will also be able to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
The local branch
Our Liverpool team are based in Queen Avenue in the city centre, close to James Street and Moorfields stations.
Why join us?
* Flexible full and part time work shifts
* Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
* Flexi Pay - Access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day!
* Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.