We want carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Fort William, Nairn, Thurso, Wick, Alness, Dingwall and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will be working closely with service users to ensure that they receive high quality care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will support them with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities within their local community and any additional services required.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free specialised training programmes earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.