We want you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to support our service users living in Frome, Warminster, Radstock and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will work with our service users to ensure that they receive high quality care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Join our Newcross team!
- Flexible hours including weekend, night and weekday shifts to suit you!
- 30,000 discounts available to suit your ongoing commitments
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work with a wealth of topics to choose from
Access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day through our exclusive Flexi Pay app feature! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our Bath branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. The branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.