Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Join Newcross today, as a Care Assistant in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounding areas. In this rewarding role, you'll join a friendly team of health and social care workers to follow care plans and work towards the best outcomes for our service users. This involves aiding them with personal care tasks, eating and drinking, socialising and any additional services required. You'll be a real people person who enjoys the variety that each day brings.
What is Flexi Pay?
Healthcare staff have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of their existing shifts' value as soon as they complete them! Flexi Pay is available through our app, HealthForceGo, and even includes weekends and bank holidays.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free PVG and uniform
Does this sound like you?
You'll be an accomplished carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK and be SSSC registered. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will also need the right to work in the UK. On top of your clinical background, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not essential.