Looking for a Care Assistant role that can work around your schedule?
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounding areas, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. Your various duties will include following care plans, preparing meals and assisting service users with daily living tasks such as eating and socialising.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free PVG and uniform
Instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Submit your timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, to get this exclusive perk.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Must have access to a smart device with an internet connection to use our app, HealthForceGo
- SSSC registration (or commit to registering when joining)
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Got what it takes?