Our friendly Yeovil branch are based at Telstar House, Mead Avenue - just off the A3088
Are you a carer looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to deliver care for our service users living in Glastonbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be working closely with our service users ensuring that they receive assistance and support with a variety of important daily tasks. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
This new and innovative app feature enables our healthcare to have access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with options to work weekend, weekday and night shifts
- Perks at Work enabling you to access 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.