Do you have healthcare assistant or support worker experience, and do you live in the Glastonbury area? Newcross Healthcare is looking for a part-time Care Assistant to work in Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding region, and the role comes with a competitive pay rate of £14.35 per hour, including holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant, you will be part of a team that ensures our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role across a range of care homes in this part of Somerset to assist with personal care, social activities and other services.
If you were already working in this carer role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
- Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Care Assistant job in Glastonbury, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app.
In return for your commitment, as Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay - this applies to all jobs offered by Newcross Healthcare
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Please apply for this Care Assistant job in Glastonbury and Street by contacting us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.