At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature puts you in control. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and our Flexi Pay app feature will enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £13.74 per hour, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.