Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in providing excellent care to service users in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds.
Your Local Team
Our friendly Gloucester branch are based at 121-131 Eastgate St, just a short distance from Gloucester Railway and also the Cathedral.
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- Access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
Begin your Newcross journey today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.