Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking compassionate and committed Care Assistants to support our team in providing care for our service users living across Runcorn, Halewood, Widnes, Warrington and the surrounds.
Learning And Develop With Newcross
Working with us gives you unprecedented access to a broad catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics and give you the opportunity to develop your current skill set.
Topics include Medication Administration, PEG, Epilepsy, Dementia Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
Access Same Day Pay
Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
What To Expect In The Role
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
In this caring position your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will be playing an essential role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
The Local Branch
Your local branch are in the Liverpool office which is located in Queen Avenue in the centre of Liverpool, close to James Street and Moorfields stations
Perks Of Joining
- Salary of up to £12.03 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay app feature
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
How To Proceed...
Submit your application by clicking 'Apply'. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you shortly after to discuss the role in further detail. Don't hesitate to join our team!
You will benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home