Do you have an understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of others?
Then Newcross healthcare want to hear from you!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting supportive Care Assistants to care and assist our service users living within Hastings, St Leonards-on-Sea, Battle, Rye, Winchelsea and the surrounds.
Join us and take advantage of our flexible work shifts, exclusive training programmes, free uniform and DBS check and earn up to £11.78/hr with our competitive salaries.
As a Newcross Carer, you will helping our residents with personal care activities, clinical needs and any other additional requirements that allow them to have an independent living.
You will also assist our clients with their social activities, encouraging them to develop new skills and integrating them in the local community.
Learn with us
Working with Newcross, you will have the opportunity to study a wide range of free training course that will allow you to gain valuable insights and progress in you career with us
Why Work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts available across retailers nationwide
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Flexi Pay gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
This role requires:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Be part of our amazing team!
Our local branch is located at Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
You will benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.