Join Newcross for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounding areas, you'll join a supportive health and social care team and look forward to the variety that comes with working in a range of establishments in your area. Your tasks will vary, including preparing meals, assisting with personal care tasks, helping service users in social settings and any other services required.
We value our dedicated teams and offer plenty of support, training and exclusive benefits to help each individual thrive in their career at Newcross.
Benefits of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94/hr, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo, to receive the perk (available weekends and bank holidays too).
Do you fit the role?
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with current NMC registration. You must have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years, plus relevant moving and handling and personal care training. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. Ultimately, you'll be fuelled by your passion for making a real difference in the lives of people in need.
You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is required, and access to your own mode of transport would be desirable.