As a Care Assistant in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You will assist and support our service users with various tasks including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
We're a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a network of over 60 branches. We use the latest technology to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, providing the best possible care for service users.
What are the perks?
- Salary of up to £12.66/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Successful candidates will benefit from our Flexi Pay feature, our Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends.
You will require:
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
Are you raring to go? Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours!