We are looking for carers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care and support to our service users with various daily living tasks. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Why join our friendly team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- A variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
Healthcare staff have the exclusive opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our friendly branch are based at 4 Bath Place in Ayr, which is just a short distance from Ayr train station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.