Join us today and have the opportunity to make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users living in Banff, Huntly and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with various important daily tasks. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central and clinical governance team
What is our Flexi Pay app feature?
Work with Newcross and enjoy having access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the very same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Choose our team!
- Flexible full and part time hours with the option to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts within a variety of high street retailers in the UK
- Training programs available for free through credits as you work
Our Aberdeen team
You will be part of our Aberdeen branch which is our first office in the North of Scotland. We are a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.