As a Care Assistant in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
This role involves working in a team to assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our 48 hour fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing. We have a host of benefits including:
- Competitive salary of up to £12.66/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further. Apply to Newcross today.
Join our supportive and friendly community!