We are looking for people like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and the surrounding areas.
What does our role consist of?
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with various tasks. These include but are not limited to aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our innovative 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to have the option to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible hours throughout weekday, night and weekend shifts throughout the week
- Wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
What do you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Support from a clinical support team 24/7
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.