Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
We are looking to recruit outstanding Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our clients living in Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and the surrounding areas.
In this role, you will be providing first-class care and support to our residents and assisting them with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing.
You will also be helping to provide accurate clinical records whilst aiding our users with their clinical requirements or any additional activities.
Do you meet the requirements?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
What do you get?
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
* Shifts to fit in around you - choose full or part time hours for day or night shifts!
* Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
* Perks at Work, which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* Flexi Pay app feature which allows you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Free training courses which are paid through credits earned by working. These can include: Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults and End of Life Care
Be part of our amazing team!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Our local Milton Keynes branch is located at Bond Avenue, just off the A5. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office.