Join Newcross for a rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer
As a Care Assistant in Herne Bay, Whitsable, Faversham, Canterbury and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with daily living activities, clinical needs, making up beds, washing up, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
The role requires
You'll have at least 3 months of paid care experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.