Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to our service users living within Herne Bay, Whitsable, Faversham, Canterbury and the local surrounding areas.
Meet The Local Team
Our friendly branch are based in Station Road East, near Canterbury East train station and only a 10 minute walk from the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
As a Care Assistant, you will care for our service users with various tasks designed to enable them to live as independently as possible. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Our successful candidates will be compassionate and supportive individuals with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift.
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
Perks of Newcross
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
What you will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply to start your Newcross career today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.