Are you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in Devon? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Honiton, Seaton, Axminster, Ottery St Mary and the surrounding areas, and is offering a competitive rate of £13.19 per hour including holiday pay.
If you were already working here as a Care Assistant, these are some of the matters you might've attended to today:
* Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities and any additional services that are required
* Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this care worker role, you will need a minimum of three months experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not a necessity.
In return for your expertise and commitment, the Care Assistant will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Free ongoing training opportunities
You will also have access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
To apply for this Care Assistant job in Honiton, Seaton, Axminster, Ottery St Mary and the surrounding area, contact us today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!