Join Newcross in providing exceptional care to those who need it!
As a Care Assistant in Huntingdon, St. Neots, Ramsey, Cambridge and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for supporting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, washing, social activities and any other services needed. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 months and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with an excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Apply now, and you can start within a week!