Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Join us today and become a part of our amazing nationwide network of thousands of dedicated healthcare professionals. With us, you'll benefit from 'same day pay', flexible working and organising your life via our app.
We are looking for expert Care Assistants to join the team providing outstanding care and support to our service users living across Huntingdon, St. Neots, Ramsey, Cambridge and the surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, you will care and support our service users with various activities designed to enable them to live as independently as possible. You will be assisting them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Why apply today?
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- A minimum hour guarantee to fit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Benefit from a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care Assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Be part of our amazing team!
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Our local branch is located in Broadway Court, close to Peterborough museum and train station.
Start your application today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.