Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?
As a Care Assistant in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to be a great companion to the people you care for. Your duties will include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation and social activities. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free PVG and uniform
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!