As a Care Assistant in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our benefits package is unrivalled. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Apply now and you can start within a week!