As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
As a Care Assistant in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be able to assist our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
This role requires
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature puts you in control of when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support