Looking for the next best step in your healthcare career? Join us at Newcross!
As a Care Assistant in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need to have at least 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is also a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo®, to receive the exclusive employee perk!
Advantages of the job
- A competitive remuneration of £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments