Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants across a range of locations including Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge. We're offering a competitive rate of £12.99 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours?
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area, including care homes, clinics, and supported living accommodation.
If you were already in this Care Assistant role, here are some things you might have done today:
* Supported service users with all personal care tasks and clinical needs
* Assisted nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
* Ensured that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
You should have more than three months of experience in a professional care role, in the NHS or a private capacity. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling or have the commitment to complete one with our support. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle would be an advantage. Above all, you must demonstrate the core values of Newcross Healthcare, that is trust, empathy and expertise.
In return for your inclusive approach, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
* Guaranteed minimum hours and flexible working shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Apply today for one of these Care Assistant positions and start your new role in just 48 hours.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare assistants.