Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?
As a Care Assistant in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the freedom to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.