Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Care Assistant in Isle of Skye and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
Here's what you'll need
YYou'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive, and for you to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay enables you to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
We're a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a network of over 60 branches. We use the latest technology to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, providing the best possible care for service users across the UK.