Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Care Assistant in Ivybridge, Plymstock, Modbury and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access instant pay!
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 50% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
What will I receive?
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.