Carers make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Ivybridge, Plymstock, Modbury and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide support to our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
Since our first launch, 25 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Free DBS and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.